Leave a comment ...

Registering Your Child

  • Contact Us
    To find out what your neighborhood school is, you can use the PAG School Search tool to check your address; call the district's School Community Services at (520) 225-6400 or e-mail them at scs@tusd1.org; or call our school at (520) 232-7400. If Sam Hughes is not your neighborhood school but you'd like your student to attend, please contact School Community Services to ask them about applying for open enrollment with us; they will be able to guide you through the process. Sam Hughes does require District placement for non-neighborhood students.

    Please feel free to contact our school office with any other questions or concerns, or if you'd like to speak to someone in person. You can reach our office manager, Kate Rice, at (520) 232-7400 or katharine.rice@tusd1.org.

  • Documents
    Please bring the following documents to the school with you so we can copy them for our records:

    Your child's birth certificate (we will copy it here, but we need to see the original)
    Proof of your residence (e.g. a bill, a driver license/state non-driver ID, a copy of your lease)
    Government-issued photo ID of you, the child's parent or legal guardian
    Your child's immunization records

    If your child is coming to us from another public or charter school in Arizona, please also bring the withdrawal documentation from their previous school.


We have registration packets available in the school office, but if you would like to fill one out in advance these are the forms you'll need. You may fill them out online or print them and fill them out by hand. Please bring them with you to the school when you bring your student's other documents!

Inscripción de su Niño(a)

  • -
    Para enterarse cual es su escuela de su vecindario, usted puede usar la herramienta de Busca de Escuela de PAG para verificar su domicilio; llame a la oficina de Servicios Escolares para la Comunidad del distrito al (520) 225-6400 o enveles correo electrónico a scs@tusd1.org; o llame a nuestra escuela al (520) 232-7400. Si Sam Hughes no es la escuela de su vecindad pero usted desea que su niño(a) asista a esta escuela, por favor comuníquese con Servicios Escolares para la Comunidad para preguntarles como solicitar la inscripción abierta con nosotros; ellos podrán ayudarles con el proceso.

    Por favor, no dude comunicarse con la oficina de nuestra escuela con cualesquiera preguntas o preocupaciones, o si desea hablar con alguien en persona. Usted puede comunicarse con nuestra encargada de registros, Kate Rice, al (520) 232-7400 o katharine.rice@tusd1.org.

  • Documentos
    Por favor, traiga consigo a la escuela los documentos siguientes para sacarles copia para nuestros registros:

    El certificado de nacimiento de su niño(a) (debe ser el original o una copia notariada)
    Comprobante de su residencia (ej. una facture, una licencia de manejar/identificación emitida por el estado para quienes no manejan, una copia de su contrato de arrendamiento)
    Cualquier identificación con foto emitida por el gobierno de usted, el padre o tutor legal del niño(a)
    Comprobante de inmunizaciones de su niño(a)

    Si su niño(a) viene a nuestra escuela de otra escuela pública o chárter en Arizona, por favor, también traiga la documentación de retiro de su escuela previa.

Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | | Login
Copyright 2019 - SchoolDesk